Friday, September 12, 2014

Day 12 - Next Five Years

Day 12 of the Reflective Teaching 30 Day Blogging Challenge

How do you envision your teaching changing over the next five years?

In the next five years, I envision my teaching continuing to change and grow as I gain experience and knowledge, and learn more about different pedagogies and outlooks.  I envision becoming even more comfortable in my role as teacher, and continuing to strive to do my very best!

I also envision continuing my role as a Teacher Leader. This is the second year that I have been a Social Media and Outreach Coordinator at my school, running our school's twitter feed, helping out with the FB page and website, and overseeing our community and outreach involvement (Me to We/Free the Children, food drives, charity bake sales, etc).  This year, I'm on the new Teacher Leadership team, helping the Division II team plan PD and problem solve, plan and introduce programs, etc.  It's going to be lots of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment