Sunday, June 2, 2013

ConnectEd Canada 2013

This conference was, again, absolutely amazing.  My reflections will have to wait for another time, but as I prepared a reflective slideshow with my colleagues for our PD day tomorrow, I realized that there were a LOT of google docs that were shared at the conference and I'm sure that I missed some of them.

Here are the ones that I can find:

Michelle Baldwin, Infusing Inquiry with the Arts Slideshare

Jesse McLean, Innovation Week

Erin Couillard and Deirdre Baily:  Fostering Engineering Thinking 

Dean Shareski and Michelle Baldwin:  Yeah And, Not Yeah, But

Dave Scott: Grade 8 Magazine Project 

Jared McKenzie: Gaming

Gallit Zvi, Hugh MacDonald, etc: Authentic Learning and Student Engagement

Sheena Aboud:  Innovative Language Learning (Keynote)

Dan McWilliam: Augmented Reality 

Dean Shareski:  Who Should You Be Reading? 

Deirdre Bailey:  Creating Community in Middle Schools 

Mardelle Sauerbon, Michelle Hiebert, Amy: Kindergarten as a Model for Other Grades

Neil Stephenson: Digital Portfolios

Jesse McLean,  Jenna Wilky, Gallit Zvi, Brad Arndt: Alternative Classroom Design

Karen Lirenman: The Power of Providing Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment